This amazing Georgian Hall in Suffolk was built in the 18th century, based on an earlier 17th century house. One of the finest country houses in Suffolk.
- Listed Grade I as being of outstanding architectural and historical interest, the country house is constructed with brick and stucco.
- Beautiful interiors and wonderfully proportioned reception rooms, all characterized by Classic British and Chinese furniture.
- The house has 3 sitting rooms with period detail including wonderful fireplaces, decorative ceilings, beautiful cornicing, concealed doors and numerous widows seats.
- 2 dining rooms, which are tall and classically proportioned rooms, particularly luminous thanks to huge sash windows, facing the park and the gardens.
- Bright library, formerly the picture gallery of the house, designed by famous architect Sir John Soane.
- Large open kitchen, complete with Aga, dinner table, storers and two large freezers.
- 4 rooms-cellar with exposed brick walls and access from the rear of the soaring staircase hall, which recalls the Palladian houses and is the focal point of the house.
- In all, the central building has ten main bedrooms, including master and four guest suites, three further bedrooms, a family bathroom and a nanny flat, as well as extensive second-floor attics converted.
- Arranged around the rear courtyard and the stable courtyard are 3 attractive red brick and partly stucco cottages, which are organized on two floors and have each their own garden, kitchen and various bedrooms.
- 3000sqm of space to film in, made more interesting by numerous quirky details scattered throughout the house, and by changes of axis and levels masterly concealed.
- 100 acres of ancient woodland, secular trees, various gardens, of which a japanese one, a trout lake and a big swimming pool.The property is also connected to the Norfolk broads by a small mooring on the River Waveney.
- Cutlery and Crockery
- Eat In
- Gas Hob
- Kitchen Diner
- Large Dining Table
- Open Plan
- Pots and Pans
- Prep Area
- Range Cooker
- Small Appliances
- Period Fireplace
- Period Staircase
- Spiral Staircase
- Marble Floor
- Real Wood Floor
- Stone Floor
- Tiled Floor
Walls & Windows
- Bay Window
- Exposed Beams
- Exposed Brick Walls
- Large Windows
- Painted Walls
- Paneled Walls
- Wallpapered Walls
- Wood Clad Walls
100 acres of gardens, parks, a big trout lake, a Japanese garden with fountain, woodland with ancient trees, a tennis court and marshes.